ECP GOLD Plan Coverage*
When it comes to mechanical protection, ECP Gold covers up to 17 comprehensive mechanical groups and comes with the following complimentary services :
- For vehicles with 6 months/8,000 kilometre oil change intervals, you’ll enjoy 4 oil and filtre services and one tire rotation† at absolutely no extra cost.
- For vehicles with 12 months/16,000 kilometre oil change intervals, you’ll enjoy the first 2 years Maintenance Service Program†
- ECP Gold offers 14 levels of coverage, from 36 months or 80,000 kilometres† to 84 months or 200,000 kilometres† (whichever comes first).
ECP Gold covers 17 major mechanical component groups.
- Manual OR Automatic Transmission / Transaxle
- Front / Rear Wheel Drive
- Four Wheel Drive (4WD)
- Cooling System
- Fuel System
- Front / Rear Suspension
- Air Conditioning & Heating (Original equipment or Manufacturer's Approved Kits only).
- Brake System
- Electrical System
- High Tech Factory Installed
- All Sensors, All Computers
- Body Interior
- Body Harware
- Seals & Gasket / Fluids & Filters
- Hybrid Components (For Hybrid vehicles only)
Owner Maintenance Items (Not covered by ECP)
Toyota Extra Care Protection plans for new vehicles do not cover maintenance items such as but not limited to: bulbs, trim, mouldings, glass, lenses, paint, exhaust system, brake pads, linings, upholstery, etc. These items are considered to be ongoing maintenance items and are the responsibility of the vehicle owner.
* Terms and conditions may apply. See your Dealer for details.
† Plans must be purchased within 31 days of vehicle purchase.
ECP PLATINUM Plan Coverage*
The ECP Platinum Plan Coverage is so comprehensive that there are only a few items that it does NOT cover.
Parts not covered are: all glass (mirrors, heated windshields and rear windows with defroster), fog lamps, lenses, sealed beams, lamps, light bulbs, tires (with the exception of ECP Road Hazard Coverage), wheels or wheel studs, trim, seat frames, convertible top, mouldings, weather-strips, bright metal, sheet metal, body parts (including frame), bumpers, upholstery, carpet, paint, brake rotors and drums, brake linings and pads, batteries and cables, manual clutch disc lining, pressure plate and bushings, throw-out bearings, catalytic converter (which may be covered by Emissions Control Systems Warranties), exhaust system, non-manufacturer installed accessories.
In addition, maintenance services and parts; including all lubricants and filters, belts and hoses, wheel balancing or alignment, any adjustments for air and water leaks, wind noise, squeaks and rattles as well as alignment of bumpers, sheet metal, and body parts are not covered.